Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sick Days

I despise sick days. They throw a wrench in my schedule and make me feel like a wimp. Totally despise them. However, it's a great thing be blessed with the Internet when having to endure sick days. This is day number three that I have called in sick. My life is plying up around me and I feel as if I am accomplishing zilch, zip, notta. So, I decided to create a blog that meshes with my families blogs. I have written on MySpace for some time now and today decided to transferred some of my writings to this new blog page so they are accessible to my family. I can do this with no problem from the kink in my left shoulder, the muscle relaxer or the frequent visits to the throne. I am making progress, I'm reaching out and it is a sort of therapy for me. I do plan on posting more up-to-date writings but for now, I feel like I have made success despite my wimpy self. I actually feel like taking the dog for a walk with Papa.

No comments: