Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ariel!

Twenty three years ago, I gave birth to a sweet little girl...
and what a blessing she has been every since.



23rd celebration

I would have had photos of her older sisters with her on this post...except for the fact that I have split all the photos up and they are in boxes in my bedroom where my prince is sleeping soundly. These were already scanned and in my picture archive.
Digital cameras did not come soon enough!

Just for the fun of it...brother and sister 23 years after the photo on the right...whoathunkit?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing! Happy Bday Ariel.

Jan Ross said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!

Ariel said...

Thank you for that you have done for me!! I certainly won't be here without you! Thanks for the birthday wishes too! And the walk down memory lane!