Saturday, January 19, 2008

Guess who spent the night at Mimi's last night?

Aunt Ariel came over after work and provided a comfortable resting place for little Emme.
Emily woke up this morning with her usual smile...
Today marks her 2nd month.
Her t-shirt says, "If you think I am cute, you should see my Mommy."



This last photo looks like she's pointing at the rabbit...
"Check it out...a pink Harvey, what a joker."
And now I will get back to my never ending studies...I received a 75% on my last exam...I am dedicated to a better grasp of the material and I'm certain a better score will follow. I learned a vauable lesson...on the last exam...DO NOT decide the answer based on pieces of the question.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

These are great!! I love that last one where she's pointing at the bunny. Too funny!!