Sunday, December 16, 2007

A visit from the little peanut...

Our Newest Christmas ElfFor the past six days I have handwritten in all capitals...over and over....and over. I sat down to my lap top tonight to post a photo of our newest elf...and my fingers typing out words...I am so thrilled...Ah, the little things in life. I miss my typed communication. I miss my laptop. I miss connecting with my family and friends via the web. Heck, the simple act of sitting in the hair stylist waiting area chatting and sharing things with William out of the magazines while waiting for him to be next for a hair cut was enjoyable.
You guys will be patient with me? Right?
I'm in it for the long haul. I need your support and prayers...Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emme B's "Home Alone" Impression


P.S. Yes, I did take both pictures...

1 comment:

Ariel said...

She's adorable!! I love the "Home Alone"!! How cute!