Friday, June 12, 2009

Donna's idiom

So, I am getting ready for work Thursday afternoon and drop to the floor to commence push-ups. My dog, Winston, is lying on the floor approximately 12 inches from my body. Pikachu, my cat, is lying cozy on the bed curled up around my duty belt, as she is a cat with a weapon fetish. My husband is sitting in the chair beside the window, stroking his everloving laptop....

I complete my push-ups and sit back into a shell position...and moan...loudly...and with much expression. Winston, looks up at me, inches away, moans and lays his head back down. Pa doesn't even look up...and Pikachu, the most coziest in the room...jumps up and off the bed, meowing as she quickly comes to my arm and rubs her head against it and continues to cat speak.


Which makes me think...Pika is a female, for sure...she sees a loved one experiencing a diffiicult time...who calls out in need...and without wasting anytime comes to her aid, giving encouragment.


And so...I am reminded to thank all my girlfriends out there...remember we gotta stick together. It's a "dog eat dog world."



1 comment: