Saturday, April 19, 2008

One more giant step...

Three weeks at the range...OMG, what would I have done if it were four!? I am beat up! I am firearms / shotgun qualified...and getting more excited as time passes. I'm so thankful we were at the range in spring. The first two weeks it rained so much that the paper targets were "melting" off the frames. The third week...glorious sunshine. Hawks were flying over...groundhogs coming out watching us practice...blossoms floating through the air like snow.
Just wished I had more time to get things done...Looking at a graduation date of August 8th. Subject to change...but gives hope.

Quote worth sharing:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, satan shudders & says..."Oh no....she's awake!!"

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Yippie!!! Congrats!! Yea!! You're amazing!! I'm so glad you're finished with the range now! You're doing wonderful! August 8th will be here before you know it!