Monday, February 18, 2008

If...

If you hadn't read my blog...would you have been able to tell that I am tired and frustrated?
They say,"The countenance is the portrait of the mind, the eyes are its informers."
-Marcus Tullius Cicer
Maybe, you could have...I thought I was good with at least looking positive. I will try harder to display a brighter countenance...I want to be a "little ray of sunshine", too.
Maybe, I should indulge in a crying session...like Charles Dickens says, "It opens the lungs, washes the countenance, exercises the eyes, and softens down the temper; so cry away."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever...Emme B has one of the sweetest countenances...and I am just the Mimi to let you see just how sweetiepie she is. She spent the night Saturday so her Daddy and Mommy could celebrate their first year anniversary. Just a few photos here to give you an idea of how time with Emme goes. I'll let you be the judge.
Just a side note: William is 6 foot 2 inches now...at fourteen...

Emme is chatting with PapaPick up on Sunday after lunch.
Emme's Daddy is yearning to play the guitar...like his Papa...or maybe, like a rock star. :O)
Either way, Emme B is interested.
Fits and giggles for Daddy. Wake up from nap on Sunday and watching Papa strum the guitar.




No comments: